iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Should maintain quality and security of the assigned development tasks applying the best design and development guidelines as defined in the project.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience in using client apps for version controlling system like Git.
Key Professional Attributes:
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and Have published at least one original Android app.
- Extensive experience with the Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Graduates and postgraduates (BE/B.Tech/BCA/BSC/MSC/MCA preferred)
- Experience: 1.5+ years
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
Candidates should be ready to join immediately. Contact: We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
HR – (+91) 89398 32425
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Android Developer|