iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for an experienced candidate for Platform Development to lead and assist in the requirement gathering and process implementation for banking/NBFC/Healthcare applications.
- Experience in creating UML process flow and business requirement document
- Good to have exposure in Creating Wireframe and Prototypes
- Experience in creating use cases and user stories
- Experience in validating requirements, planning development activities, standardizing software development process
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders and external clients
- Experience in Spreadsheets / Database: MS Access, MS Excel
- Experience in project management tools like Jira, Trello, MS Planner
- Experience in SharePoint, MS Teams, Slack, Google meet, Skype
- Adoption of standards and best practices for platform & process implementation
- Formulating milestones and deliverables
Key Professional Attributes:
- Oral and written communication skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Process analysis, critical thinking, decision making, problem-solving, and data analysis skills
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Presentation skills to interact with management, customers, and team members
- Documentation & visualization skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with multiple team members and the ability to multitask
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, or related industry field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in requirement gathering and process implementation experience, preferably in a banking/NBFC/Healthcare software development environment
- Experience working with standard research tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
Candidates should be ready to join immediately.
HR – (+91) 89398 32425
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Business Analyst|