iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. He/she should be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. He/she should be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- SEO, SMO, SEM, SMM, Email marketing
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword research, image optimization, technical SEO etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Bing Analytics, Ahref etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Key Professional Attributes:
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and search engine best practices
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords & Analytics, email campaigns
- working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas, )
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google & Bing webmaster tools, Ahref etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytic mindset and critical thinking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Graduates in any discipline
- Experience: 1-2 years
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
Candidates should be ready to join immediately.
HR – (+91) 8939832312
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Digital Marketing Executive|