iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager – a result driven leader who can run a marketing and PR team for ISOLVE – which works with many marquee brands across multiple industry verticals in India, Europe, Middle East and USA.
- Develop and refine positioning that differentiates iSolve platforms and services.
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives to increase awareness and imageries of iSolve for improved conversion.
- Drive market research for understanding customer needs, industry roadmap, market trends and competitive analysis.
- Build an integrated marketing plan to drive healthy pipeline and lead velocity by working with other cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrate understanding of different marketing content types (TOFU, MOFU, BOFU) that target audience consume at various stages of buying and usage cycle and use the insights for creating most appropriate marketing messages.
- Managing sales enablement for various platforms & services (P&S) launches, Improving P&S adoption.
- Lead and develop digital marketing team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees and drive digital marketing results by taking full ownership for results.
- Content creation (for website, P&S videos, marketing collateral) and SEO/SEM for LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Mailers etc and optimizing user experience and conversions from website/ Chatbot, content marketing campaigns.
- Ability to design tactical campaigns / manage local content strategy by understanding key audiences and industries in target markets. Generate ideas for, and assist with, the creation of high-quality marketing content for the region (e.g. video, customer stories, blog articles, reports, ebooks).
- Plan and conduct marketing activities with cross-functional teams such as lead and demand generation, hosting events, targeted campaigns, PR management.
- Measures and reports performance of all marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Proven success in driving GTM strategies.
- Process driven professional with strong analytical ability, Budgeting skills.
- Self-motivated, strong collaborator with “Customer first” mentality, Multitasking ability.
- A passionate storyteller who can build a compelling vision and story with demonstrated track record of producing results in a start-up culture.
- Strong verbal communication in both English and Hindi.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- 8+ years of successful experience in marketing/product marketing, 5+ years of people management experience.
- Candidates should be ready to join immediately.
Candidates should be ready to join immediately. HR Contact Details: We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
Contact: +91 8939832425
HR Contact Details:
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Marketing & PR Manager|