iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR professional to handle Statutory, Payroll and Recruitment activities. If you are interested in gaining experience in HR procedures, we’d like to meet you!
- Managing & administering the company payroll.
- Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll.
- Ensuring time lines are met for salary disbursement and statutory compliance.
- Ensuring Employee Benefits including Employee reimbursements as per rules and regulations of income tax.
- Ensure Monthly payroll provisions to Accounts.
- Responsible for MIS and Analytics regarding payroll and employee benefits with standardization of reports for better decision making.
- Managing time-bound processes and ensure validation of data to be accurate and truthful i.e. Investments declaration, Form 16s, Tax Returns etc.,
- Calculation and deposit of monthly liability of TDS on salaries.
- Preparation & Submission of Quarterly and Annual TDS returns.
- Submitting reports to the management with regards to new appointments, separations and other applicable aspects.
- Reporting procedures, reports etc. periodically to the management to identify hidden risk or non-conformity issues.
- Responsible for statutory laws affecting Payroll viz. PF, ESIC, PT, LWF, Minimum Wages, Shops Act etc.
- Maintain and administer employee related data.
- Address any routine HR request by employees.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assist in HR Operations.
Key Professional Attributes:
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Good communication skills in English and strong excel skills for effective data management. Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to manage and work as a part of the team.
- Good interviewing and assessment skills
- Pleasing and professional personality.
- Any Degree.
- Relevant Experience: 2-3 years.
- Immediate Joiners.
Candidates should be ready to join immediately. HR Contact Details: We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
Contact: +91 8939832312
HR Contact Details:
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Human Resources|