iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Python, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
Roles and Responsibilities
- 2+ years of strong hands-on coding expertise with Python and related frameworks.
- Knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask)
- Basic Knowledge and understanding in AI/ML.
- Open to work with new technologies.
- Design, develop, optimize, test and troubleshoot software program / code.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Programing skills in Java.
- Excellent analytic and data-driven thinking skills is a plus.
- Good understanding of deployment of Python applications on IIS server
- Good understanding of design patterns
Good to have the following experience too
- Experience in using cloud based ML platforms
- GCP: Vision Face Detection API, AutoML
- AWS: Amazon Rekognition, Amazon Rekognition, SageMaker, Amazon Lookout for Vision Features
- Azure: Face Detection, Face Recognition, Machine Learning
- Graduates (B.E/B.Tech)
- Experience: 2+ years
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
Candidates should be ready to join immediately. We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective or background!
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective or background!
|Job Category||Python Developer|