iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members daily, with experience in building high-performing, scalable and interactive web applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
The Angular Team Lead role is focusing on the delivery of quality software throughout all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle Process (SDLC). Your responsibilities include managing the software team to fully document architecture and coding work in a detailed and organized manner. Guide the team for interactive website application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. You must demonstrate a good track record in designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Take ownership of common customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Oversee and manage open support tickets to ensure ongoing customer communication
- Follows standardized procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the Second Level Support team
- Help in resolving escalated customer complaints
- Develop customer relationships through professional interactions
Key Professional Attributes:
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Angular 4.0 & above
- Integration experience with REST-based web services
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management and Transaction management)
- Experience in the Angular Framework
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front end app and assets
- Experience in Rest APIs and Services
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in Bootstrap, JQuery
- Experience in Testing Tools like Karma and Jasmine.
- Graduates (B.E/B.Tech)
- Experience: 5+ years
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Angular Developer|