iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for a Trainee Accounts with basic knowledge and flair in accounts. Your responsibilities include support to our financial team by learning & performing daily accounting tasks, preparing financial statements, cash vouchers and reconciling invoices. If you have an Accounting degree and are interested in gaining experience in bookkeeping procedures, we’d like to meet you!
- Work Experience in C, embedded systems, data structure and algorithms, RTOS
- Programming Knowledge of Python, C, C++
- Knowledge in IOT, Arduino, I2C, SPI , UART Protocols
- Working experience in Linux Systems and Firmware development
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Have an End-to-End Ownership of a project\product firmware – from concept and simulation, through development and integration until field deployment
- Design, implement, test and debug
- Real-time firmware for embedded sensing and communications systems (cameras, sensors, etc)
- Embedded Linux based RTOS firmware for mechatronics systems (Ex: high precision stage) with DSP/ARM based architectures
- Firmware and macros that work on OTS (Off the shelf) motion controllers (Ex: Galil), steppers, servos and sensors
- Learn different aspects of our products by developing features in various areas and disciplines – power electronics, signal processing, electromechanics and communication on different platforms
- Be a key partner in the design and development of the system architecture, from the perspective of hardware interfaces, sensing components, communication protocols, software and hardware connectivity, etc.
- Bring-up new board design and sensors, working with datasheets for device configuration
- Work with software, hardware, electrical, mechanical and system engineers to convert the product requirements into firmware requirements and convert the requirements to solid design. You will also implement and test with HW/SW in a complex environment and debug quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively the status of the project, assess, foresee and communicate risks ahead of time
- The candidate should be well versed in handling IOT devices, Communications
- Electronic/Electrical/Computer Science/IT Engineering Graduates
- 2-3 years – experience on real time projects
- Ready to Join Immediately
Candidates should be ready to join immediately. HR Contact Details: Ms.Swathi We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
HR Contact Details:
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!