iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for a Creative Content Writer who has experience in writing SEO compatible content for blogs, websites, social media posts as well as marketing collateral. The content must be compelling, emotionally intelligent and convey the essence of our brand.
- Knowledge and or experience in Content Management
- Knowledge in maintaining blogs and brands
- Ability to research and keep abreast of industry and market-related topics
- Ability to write innovative and original content
- Knowledge or experience in writing for a wide variety of topics across multiple platforms (brochures, websites, blogs, articles, emails, etc.)
- Excellent writing skills with a great command over the English language
- Expert editing and proofreading abilities
- Understanding of web writing and fostering positive user experience through engaging content
- MS Office
- Highly motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Team player with the ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Problem solver having a systematic approach to identifying solutions
- Ability to work under pressure and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Adaptable and a quick learner who thrives in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-starter with the ability to take ownership of training work streams
- Multi-tasker with excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Mass Media, Journalism, Visual Communication or related field
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Freshers can also apply
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Must)
- The online portfolio of writing samples
Candidates should be ready to join immediately.
HR – (+91) +91 8939832312
HR Contact Details:
Contact: +91 8939832312
Google map location:
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective or background, we do not discriminate.
|Job Category||Content Writer|