iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Relations Officer at Chennai, who can handle our global clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Smart, analytical and presentable.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Manage coordination of slots between clients & internal team.
- Manage query tickets to see that it gets answered on time by the team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Handle client interface and act as a single point of contact for queries
- Liaison between Operations, Transition & Client.
- Maintain a positive relationship & rapport with the clients.
- Ensure effective account management.
- Address technical and operations issues as and when required.
- Take ownership of weekly/monthly service review calls with the customer/client and plan the agenda accordingly.
- Any Bachelor/Master’s Degree with 2-4 years of experience in Customer Relations Management.
- Excellent Hindi, English & Tamil communication with good analytical & presentation skills required
- Pleasant conduct, strong inter-personal & collaboration skills both with clients & internal stakeholders.
- Candidates should be ready to join immediately.
Candidates should be ready to join immediately. We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Client Relationship Officer|