iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Dot Net professional to lead our project development teams with a focus on on-time deliveries. You will be responsible in leading, planning and delivering projects, guiding your team to deliver high quality outcome.
- C#, ASP.NET ,MVC, WEBAPI, SQL
- Meeting with client managers to determine the application and website requirements
- Ability to manage projects on your own
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks to the fellow teammates
- Designing and Developing technical specifications
- Drafting software and application operating procedures
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications of the teammates
- Providing support for junior developers
- Training junior staff
- Code and resource management
- Performance Optimisation
- Travelling for Client meetings/visits
Key Professional Attributes:
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Team-player with strong communication & collaboration skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Prior experience in leading development teams is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Graduates and postgraduates (BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA preferred)
- Experience: 6-12 years
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
Candidates should be ready to join immediately. We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Dot Net Developer|