Transition Analyst Trainee
iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
As a Transition Analyst you are responsible for understanding business requirements and help in smooth execution and implementation of projects. Understanding complex business problems and structuring them will be your key skill requirement.
Transition Analyst at iSolve are customer-facing executives that will be a single point of contact for the assigned customer projects at both the customer and iSolve. They will start with scoping (to evaluate), requirement gathering and assist iSolve’s sales and tech teams from expectation setting to achieving project goals. BAs are often super-enthusiastic, energetic and possess multi-tasking and multi-specialty skills within their domains. In this role you will learn about customers and their expectations.
- Identify problems related to workflow and implementation (putting into effect) and rectify the same by coordinating with respective internal teams.
- Communicate with teams daily to ensure project completion on time.
- Highlight and bring out the benefits of iSolve’s transformation processes to the customer and ensure seamless delivery and output.
- Understanding of web and mobile application projects.
- Knowledge of flowcharts and diagrams.
- Work closely with the developers and quality analysts to translate the functional requirements into technical tasks and arrive at a development and testing estimates.
- Develop a deeper functional understanding of the complete platform and act as a liaison between the product/business teams and the technology team.
- Knowledge in UML, Adobe XD, MS Project.
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional communication: oral, written and good presentation skills.
- Qualification: Any PG/UG with the above-mentioned expertise.
- Experience: Fresher
- Immediate Joiner.
Candidates should be ready to join immediately. HR Contact Details: We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
Contact: +91 8939832425
HR Contact Details:
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective, or background!
|Job Category||Business Analyst|